The Gakken EX System was a series of educational electronics kits that were produced in the late 1970s. The kits use “denshi blocks” (also known as electronic blocks) to allow electronics experiments to be performed easily and safely. More than 25 years after its original release, one of the main kits from the series was reissued in Japan, and now you can get it from the Maker Shed store! MAKE is proud to be the exclusive distributor in North America for these brilliant kits from Gakken.
- Lets you complete 150 fun and interesting experiments using the provided blocks and parts
- English PDF instructions available under the How-To tab, above
- Kids can explore and learn as they build their own projects
- Sturdy project board has built-in handle for easy carry
- Assemble each experiment separately by rearranging “plug-in” components
- Fun, intelligent, with no wiring and no soldering
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (not included)