Classical Pong game implemented on an Arduino Uno using a PCD8544 LCD screen which is better known as the Nokia 5110 screen.
Player bars are controlled by a potentiometer for each player. If you want the bar to go left, just turn the potentiometer left.
Step #1: Next
- Connect the Arduino Uno, PCD8544 LCD screen and 2 potentiomaters as shown in the Fritzing diagram.
- Open Pong.ino sketch with Arduino IDE software
- Connect the Arduino Uno to your computer with a USB cable.
- In the Arduino IDE software menu, select Tools->Board->Arduino Uno
- In the Arduino IDE menu, select File->Upload or use the shortcut key combination Ctrl-U
- The game starts in the LCD screen. You can control the bars using the potentiometers.