Step #1: Next
- Mark and magdrill or punch the holes (13/16") in the lower press foot.
- Place this centered on the upper press plate and transfer punch the hole locations.
- Mag-drill these holes.
- Torch out the hole in the center of the lower press plate.
- Grind it smooth.
- Plug weld the threaded rod into the upper press plate, so that the threaded rod is about 1/4" deep in the plate.
- Fill the hole with weld, then grind it flush.
- The upper press foot NEEDS to be 12" exactly across at the top of it (the side without the bolts sticking up) or there will be "fuzzy edges" on your bricks. See the video for more info.