Additional Materials Required:
- Thin Cylinder Supports
- Magnet Holder
- Sensor Holder
- Leg Holders (2)
- 3/4" Galvanized Nuts (3)
Step #1: Install the thin Cylinder SupportsNext
- Install the thin cylinder supports by screwing the bolt in with an extra nut on it as shown, and placing the u-channel against the cylinder.
- Get both of them snug so the cylinder is centered with pressure on each side.
- Tighten down the nut to lock it.
Step #2: Install the magnet holderNext
- Install the magnet holder onto the press foot.
- The flatbar needs to be parallel with the verticals.
- Lock it down with the nut.
Step #3: Install the Sensor HolderNext
- Install the 6" sensor holder so the end of it is overlapping the path of the magnet holder as shown. The other sensor holder will be installed later.
Step #4: Weld the Leg Holders
- Position them on the upper horizontal members as shown.
- Use the location of the roller guides to insure you attach them to the right side.
- Insure they are square in all directions
- Weld them to the horizontal members fully.