This guide explains the steps for:
Additional Materials Required:
- 3/4" Steel Nuts (14)
- 3/4"x1.5" Bolts (14)
Step #1: Next
- You will need 14 Leg Holders for the CEB. 12 will be used in this step. Save the remaining ones for later. Make all leg holders at once to save time.
- Torch a 3/4” hole in the center of one of the faces of the tubing; make sure it's large enough for a 3/4” bolt.
- It's not crucial that the hole be centered. It just needs to be somewhere close to the center.
Step #2: Next
- Weld the nut over the hole, ensuring the nut is level, and the hole is clear.
- Make sure no spatter goes into the threads by covering the top of the nut.
- Thread the bolt onto the nut.
Step #3: Make the feetNext
- You need to make 4 of these.
- Center a leg holder on the 1/4x8x8 plate, ensuring it is square in all directions.
- Weld it 100% to the plate.
Step #4: Make the Secondary ArmsNext
- You need two and they are exactly the same.
- Punch the 3/4" holes
- Place the leg holders in their proper locations.
- They go on the 4" side of the angle.
- Make sure they are square with the angle iron and centered vertically.
- Weld them to the angle.
Step #5: Make the primary armsNext
- Mark all holes
- Punch all holes.
- Label each arm with either "right" or "left"
Step #6: Legs
- There are no steps for the legs, just cut them.