Step #1: Next
- Bend the paper clips as shown. Use as many you need for this project.
Step #2: Next
- Insert the paper clips around the cork so that it looks something like this.
- It takes a bit of care to push the paper clips so they won't bend. If that happens, it's OK; just straighten them out again.
Step #3: Next
- If your cork stand falls over, bend a paper clip in an "L" shape to make a stabilizing foot.
- This shape is also helpful when building the arms that come out to hold the small dish that you will put on top of the stand.
- Enjoy the holder you made using things in your house!
- I put a Pepsi can on it to show you how well it works.