Step #1: Next
- This is what the finished Duck Tape Rose will look like.
- This is a VERY EASY and fun project..let's get started.
Step #2: Next
- Using your ruler, cut a bunch (25ish) pieces of duck tape 2" long.
Step #3: Next
- Fold piece as shown in picture 1. Make sure you leave the edge - that will secure your next fold.
- Fold the other corner over making a point. See picture 2.
- The bottom should be left sticky.
Step #4: Next
- Make a bunch. I think I used around 20-25. This will depend on you..how full of a rose do you want to make?
Step #5: Next
- Take your pencil or stick - anything round will do.
- Wrap one petal around the pencil.
- Put the next one just slightly to one side. Wrap it around.
- Continue with the rest of your petals.
- Wasn't that easy? Make them in lots of different colors. Have fun!