Sometimes, the simplest recipes are the best. These succulent pork ribs are great at barbecues and can be served cold at picnics, yet they only take a few minutes to prepare. Although this recipe calls for pork ribs, the marinade works equally well on belly draft, pork chops, chicken wings, or even Quorn fillets.
Step #1: Next
- Preheat your oven to 425°.
- Cut the pork into individual ribs.
Step #2: Next
- Mix the honey, parsley, five-spice seasoning, and soy in a cup or bowl.
- Coat the ribs in the marinade and leave the pork to rest for at least 2 hours.
Step #3: Next
- Place the ribs in an oven-safe pan and cook for approximately 45 minutes. Turn and baste occasionally during cooking.
- Increase the temperature to 475° for a further 10 minutes. This will help to caramelize the tips of the ribs.
- Serve your ribs on a bed of turmeric rice, with a choice of barbecue, lime, and chili dipping sauces.