Step #1: Next
- Head over to Arduino.cc, and download the software, and extract it.
Step #2: Next
- Plug in your Arduino Device. Older Devices will be installed automatically. New ones, (like the UNO) will require Drivers. But not to worry, as the software has drivers!
- Click NO if Windows asks you about Windows Updates.
Step #3: Next
- Click Install from a list or Specific location (Advanced)
Step #4: Next
- Uncheck everything that Windows has selected (Except for: Include this location in the search)
- Navigate to your Arduino software folder (You extracted), and select the Drivers folder for searching in.
Step #5: Next
- Windows will begin installing the drivers, so be wait a little bit.
- Now the drivers are complete, so head into the Arduino Software, and start coding!
- Also, make sure to choose YOUR Arduino in the second picture.