Step #1: Next
- Start with an empty box that is large enough to hold your stationery.
Step #2: Next
- Measure the length, breadth and depth of the inner box.
Step #3: Next
- Take a plastic coroplast sheet and cut out a piece whose width is equal to the depth of the box, and whose length is equal to the length plus the width of the box.
- Fold it into a bracket shape and insert it into the box as shown in photo 2.
- You will reassemble the box when the project is finished.
Step #4: Next
- Take the outer box and make marks on the top every 20mm.
- Drill holes at your marks.
Step #5: Next
- Smooth the holes with scissors or a pen.
- Insert your pens and pencils into the holes.
- Put some writing paper into the box, reassemble it and enjoy your stationery holder.