I have a range of new LED lighting kits and parts available. I have designed street lights / down lights / pool lights / commercial lighting kits as well.
Keep a lookout as I will be bringing out more LED lighting kits from my design range. Now you can build up your own LED lights, and if you what to learn about LEDs then my new LED kits should do the job! They are ideal for schools and clubs or someone who just wants to change to LED lighting in their home or business.
Whatever the case may be I am available any time to help out, so if you need a kit or LED parts then let me know by email (email@example.com) or by Mob: 0408458645.
60 x 5mm LED Light Kit.
Price AUD $29.30 Complete Kit.
Shipping cost is extra.
Discount on bulk (email us).
Step #1: Check ListNext
- Check kit parts list. 1 x PCB / 60 x 5mm LEDs / Hook up wire / 20 x 470 ohms Resistors / 1 x Plastic case and lens cover
Step #2: Install ResistorsNext
Step #3: LEDsNext
- Solder the LEDs onto the PCB.
- NOTE: Make sure the LEDs are soldered the correct way 'round on the PCB. If you look very closely at the LED you will see that it has a short leg and a long leg. The long leg is the positive (+) end.
- WARNING: LEDs ARE STATIC-SENSITIVE SO YOU MUST WEAR AN ANTI-STATIC WRISTBAND WHICH IS CONNECTED TO EARTH.
- NOTE: We can supply static mat kits.
Step #4: Power LeadNext
- Next, solder the hook-up wire leads to the PCB. The black wire goes in the centre.
Step #5: Next
- Insert power wires through the side hole of casing.
Step #6: Next
- Insert PCB into case and place. You can glue the PCB or use double sided tape.
- NOTE: You can apply resin to the PCB inside case to make it waterproof.
Step #7: Attach lens cover.Next
- Place a small amount of glue on the cover edges only, but not too much.
- NOTE: Be careful not to get glue on the lens front or back.
Step #8: Next
- Place the cover on top of casing and press down.
Step #9: Testing
- Now connect up a 12V DC power supply.