Kevin is a very autonomous little junkbot. He runs around the floor madly while lighting up. I have made some instructions on how to make him so you can make him too.:)
Step #1: Next
- Here are the parts you need (not including the 9V battery).
Step #2: Next
- First hot glue the two motors together as shown.
Step #3: Next
- Solder the soft wire to the motors as shown.
Step #4: Next
- Solder the "+" and "-" leads of the battery case to the motors.
Step #5: Next
- Next hot-glue the battery holder to the two motors.
- Now zip tie the wires together and hot-glue the pieces of stiff wire onto both sides of the motor assembly as shown.
- Put a 9V battery on the battery holder and watch Kevin whiz around the floor.