In this mod, you will learn a classic Longshot mod. If you remove the air restrictor on it, it will shoot longer, harder and faster than previously.
Step #1: Next
- First, you will need: needle-nosed pliers, different sized philips-head screwdrivers, and a camera.
Step #2: Next
- If you haven't already, remove the front gun. Next remove the cocking stick.
- Use your screwdrivers to remove all of the screws on the outside of the gun.
Step #3: Next
- open the gun up and take a picture of the insides so you can put things back the way they were. once your done with that, you will see the pipe the nerf darts are shot out of. go past the magazine clip hole and you will see the air compression tank. remove the tank and take a small screwdriver and take out the screws so you can remove the back.
Step #4: Next
- once you remove the back you will see a black piece at the end of the tank. thats the air restrictor. take the pliers and remove the piece. things will fall out once you remove it. thats suposed to happen. once all that stuff falls out put every thiing back together except for the air restrictor and the things that fell out.
- Now you have your modded Nerf Longshot CS-6. Enjoy!