Step #1: Next
- Get a mechanical pencil.
- Disassemble the pencil.
Step #2: Next
- Set up the inside and outside pieces side-by-side, having the back touch as shown.
- Mark the end of the outer piece, just leaving some space for the the inner piece to stick out.
- Cut on the marked line.
Step #3: Next
- Set up the action.
- Bend the paperclip into a hook.
- Attach the rubber band to the hook and twist the hook to close it.
Step #4: Next
- Place the hook (action) into the wide-end hole of the smaller piece.
- Push the action farther into the hole.
- Hot glue the action.
Step #5: Next
- Get the tip of the pencil.
- Set it up touching the outside piece, towards the cut end of the shooter.
- Hot glue it there.
Step #6: Next
- Place the action (the inner piece) into the larger "barrel."
- Pull the rubber band over the glued-on tip.
- This is your final product!
- To load and fire the gun:
- Take the back of the action and pull it back. Hold.
- Load the ammunition directly into the barrel.
- Tip up the shooter so the ammo falls back into the barrel, touching the action.
- Now, brace the shooter (you might need 2 hands) and let go!
- Sucessful fire!