Using the bare minimum of ingredients, anyone can prepare this tasty pork treat from the upcraft.it blog.
Step #1: Next
- Remove any bones from the pork, and tenderize the meat using a tenderizer or a rolling pin.
Step #2: Next
- Season the pork liberally with salt and pepper.
Step #3: Next
- Dip the pork into beaten egg, and then into breadcrumbs. The egg will help the breadcrumbs to stick to the chop. Repeating the dipping a couple of times will give a thicker, more batter-like coating.
- Drop the coated pork into a deep-fat fryer and cook until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Resist eating the chops until they are cool.
- Serve with a green salad and coleslaw for maximum taste.