What you will need
- Aluminum window mesh
- 3 packages of artificial/acrylic hair
- 1 pair of nude color stalking
- Invisible thread
- Hot glue & gun
- Foam-clay (for the eyes)
- Binding tape
- 1 yard of thick yarn
Step #1: Next
- The application of hair will be a little frustrating, as is tends to go all over the place.
- Getting the "Joey-Do" just right can be achieved by using an iron set on "low/linen". The hair may get a little sticky, but don't worry, most acrylic hair is fire proof.
Step #2: Next
- Tommy's face was much easier to construct since he normally always wore shades.
Step #3: Next
- The eyes are simply made with foam-clay and then painted.
- Johnny's signature bowl haircut can be more precisely executed if straighter hair is used for his wig.
- Dee Dee's faces requires substantial molding to accurately represent his facial features.
- I attempted to give his cheeks a more hollow look by adding deep creases in his face.