Step #1: These are the ingredients you will need to make this beautiful tacoNext
- First chop the green onions, onions, green/red peppers, parsley, tomato, cabbage and pineapple into a bowl.
- Then squeeze half a lime on the of the fresh chopped veggies. After that, stir them.
- Then put them in the fridge for about 20 to 30 minutes. Make sure you cover the bowl.
Step #2: Sautéeing the mixed seafoodNext
- First heat up a pan.
- Put 2 or 3 spoonfuls of butter in the pan, then sautée the seafood for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add half of the seasoning into the sautéed mixed seafood. Then stir it.
- After that, add about 1/4 cup of water and let it simmer for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat.
Step #3: Heat-up timeNext
- Heat up your oven to about 350°, then put the tortillas in for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until they start to turn brown.
- Then take them out.
Step #4: Assembly time
- Assemble your own seafood taco and voilà!