Step #1: Next
- You will need two pieces of wood 210x297mm (that’s the dimensions of A4 paper), three dowels (their length depends on how big your amp is), a hacksaw and a drill.
Step #2: Next
- You will cut a triangle from its piece of wood and find some other use for it because we don’t need it.
Step #3: Next
- Then you will need to drill three, I repeat, three holes. Not four holes, neither five; six is out of the question. Three will be the number of the holes that need to be drilled.
- Once the holes are drilled (hopefully you used a drill that is big enough to accommodate the dowels), you insert the dowels in the holes, all three of them, and glue them. And you have the final product.
- The wood pieces are of A4 size so you can easily print the template. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66138081/amp_bas...
- www.whatevermake.wordpress.com for more projects and ideas .