Build a simple drawbot using old Lego motors, an Arduino, and a Modkit MotoProto shield. You can then program your drawbot to draw using Modkit Micro or the Arduino IDE.
Step #1: Next
- This is the finished drawbot.
Step #2: Next
- Build the stack of blocks shown in the last picture.
Step #3: Next
- Push the bottom of the motor (bumps side up), and small block through the cardboard.
- And secure it with the long red block.
Step #4: Next
- First add the axle for the wheel, then the small and large gears as shown.
Step #5: Next
- Add the wheels and top cardboard layer.
- Attach the motors to the controller as shown.
- Fit the battery as shown.
- Add the marker.