How to make a Union Jack Shelf.
Step #1: Next
- This is the end result. Keep reading for the tutorial.
Step #2: Next
- You will need: Interior paint (pink, orange and white), paint brush, tape
Step #3: Next
- Start taping the shelf. Tape the front in a Union Jack shape and continue the design onto the top.
Step #4: Next
- Start painting the pink stripes. Let dry and attach the tape in 1cm distance from the pink, so that you can then paint the orange color.
Step #5: Next
- You can correct little errors with the white paint.
Step #6: Next
- Dont forget to paint the sides as well.