- We will take a look at the Zeo Platform
- The Data available with the Raw Data Library
- How to put together a simple alarm using it.
Step #1: Create a simple interface cable.Next
- Remove the pins from the header by gently prying up the plastic tabs and pulling the pins out.
- Cut one slot off the connector to make it a 5pin instead of 6.
- Cut short all the wires except orange, yellow, and black.
- Reinsert the pins from left to right orange,yellow,black. (The remaining two slots will be empty)
Step #2: Create a clipping interface cable (optional so it latches onto Zeo)
- Follow the same step as for the simple cable (cut short all wires except orange,yellow,black)
- Cut the connector's side tabs and the extension on the top (see image).
- Strip the remaining three wires and crimp on the crimps.
- Insert the pins as for the simple cable (orange,yellow,black from left to right)